All the personal information provided by you is used only:
- For facilitating your website access.
- For responding to your queries or fulfilling your requests regarding the information on our products and services.
- For providing you the information about the products and services available and send news and offer updates from farmhive.com.
- For sending any important information related to our website, such as any changes made to the www.FarmHive.com terms and conditions or policies or any other kind of information.
- For sending any marketing communications and market surveys that might be of your interest according to farmhive.com.
- For personalising your online shopping experience at farmhive.com by providing offers tailored to your interest.
- To help you in getting all the problems with the website addressed, including the most technical ones.
- For completing the purchase from the website by processing the payment, communicating with you concerning the purchase and providing the best after sale services.
- For administering the website in a proper and professional manner.
- For conducting internal reviews as well as data analysis for our website.
- For improving the content, advertising and the overall service provided on the online portal.
- For protecting the integrity of farmhive.com
- For responding to any kind of judicial process and furnishing the required information to the law enforcement officials or for helping out in any investigations related to matters of public safety.
Information Sharing :
You will be required to provide your personal information when making any kind of purchase from our online shopping portal. www.farmhive.com transfers and shares your information only with the third party payment gateway operators. The operators might also have complete access to your www.farmhive.com shopping history and other related details. The extremely sensitive information like debit/credit card details or passwords are handled with care through secure technologies and encrypted links, thereby providing a supreme level of care and protection to your information. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
The Farmhive Pvt. Ltd., Astarc House, 76/79, Makwana Lane, Takpada, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Compliance Officer]
[The Farmhive Pvt. Ltd., Astarc House, 76/79, Makwana Lane, Takpada, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059
Since the internet technology is nowhere near 100% safe, you are advised to be vigilant while shopping online.
www.farmhive.commakes every possible effort to ensure full security, privacy and integrity of your sensitive personal information and to safeguard it from all kinds of unauthorised access, alteration, obliteration or disclosure. To make this possible, www.farmhive.com takes the help of internal data collection reviews, storage as well as data processing practices and Avant-grade security measures such as data encryption and physical security measures for preventing any person from unauthorised access of information at www.farmhive.com data room.
www.farmhive.com doesn’t hold itself responsible for any kind of security breach or illicit actions of third party who obtain your personal information. www.farmhive.com is linked to a number of other websites and is/shall not be responsible for their practices and privacy policies, which are not in our control.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.